Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lioele Blooming Gloss in 05 Vanilla Pink




After hearing nothing but good things about this gloss from frmheadtotoe and RaeView, I got a hold on this gloss when I went to Indonesia last year. Since then I have been wearing it all the time and I just recently repurchased so I think it's time to write a review of it :)


This gloss came in a clear long slightly curved plastic container with silver gray cap. It has a slanted doe foot applicator, which is longer than my other glosses.


The gloss have a fruity scent that I love, it is quite strong so it might not be very enjoyable for ones with sensitive nose. The scent doesn't last long after application. This might not be important but it also has a sweet taste to it.
The color I have here is Vanilla Pink, a light mauve/rose color with pink micro shimmer.

without flash
with flash

This gloss works nicely on its own because of the color payoff and high shine. It doesn't look like oil but more like water on your lips. Upon application it reminds me of the ad for Maybelline watershine lipstick. The texture leans watery but still packs lots of color, by this I don't mean it's opaque like a creamy lipstick but it gives that pretty color with great texture. It feels very comfortable on.

Staying power is reasonable, around 2 hours without meal. It doesn't get patchy after second application. One of the best thing about it is it doesn't make my lips peel. 

Right now I have also purchased the 02 Flower Pink because of how much I love this one ^^

Lioele Blooming Gloss is retailed in Indonesia for IDR 110000, in Netherlands you can purchase it through ebay for around €6. 

11 comments:

  1. I like the colour! Sounds sweet ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is sweet! :D Thank you for dropping by :))

      Delete
  2. pretty colors! milky pink

    http://beauty-chica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess ^^ already planning to stock up :)) thanks for dropping by :D

      Delete
  3. Baguss warna lipglossnyaaa :D


    Beautylicious08.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pink shade, perfect for spring/summer;)X



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete