Friday, January 13, 2012

My Favorite Pink : OPI Got a Date To-Knight

Ever since I started collecting nail polish, pink always has a special spot in my heart. I love neutral colors that makes your nails look healthy. Some people might say those kind of colors are boring, but I think it's pretty. I have similar looking colors that might be too much alike in the bottle, but I think they differ in applications. When I was going to get married, I searched for the nude colors that I love I bought OPI and Orly's but then since I didn't do my own manicure and pedicure for that day, I ended up wearing something from the nail salon.

OPI Got a Date To-Knight in natural light

Okay, back to the pink I mentioned earlier, my favorite pink so far is OPI Got a Date To-Knight from OPI Princess Charming collection. It's quite an oldie, originally launched in 2009. I love the name, makes me giggle ;) It is a light pink with slight jelly finish. It leans more to yellow than blue, in a nice balance which makes it very nice. It makes my nails look healthy but not very bare.

OPI Got a Date To-Knight with flash

Got a Date To-Knight was not the most opaque polish, though. In this post I worn two coats and you can still see the visible nail line. But I am okay with that. Back in the days when I really really tried to make it opaque, I put about four coats which makes it easily dented.

I think Got a Date To-Knight suits spring time very much, and I put it on not because it's already spring (tho there's no snow coming so far, hello!) but after the darker colors, I love putting this on again for a change. I don't know if this polish is still available but I think you can find it at your local OPI store or Sephora. Here it retails for 13.95 euro but at websites you might find it cheaper. Like in Beauty Emporium, it retails for 9.45 euro each with flat rate shipping 4 euro. Or at BeautyBay (Got a Date To-Knight still available there) for 12.70 euro with 3.50 pound for first item. I think it's a nice place to easily find the colors you need. Happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment