Saturday, April 20, 2013

Dusseldorf Haul



Hello! I took a little break from all the review posts to share a short haul post ;) 
I apologized for taking more time in replying comments because some of my family are here right now so I went some places with them. While they're here we also visited my Aunt in Germany so last weekend we all went to Düsseldorf :D I love visiting Düsseldorf because there are great Japanese food places there such as Na Ni Wa or Takumi ramen restaurant, Tenten Café that sells frozen matcha, Waraku onigiri shop, Tea One bubble tea and so on. Other reason? Some make up and beauty products that are not available in Netherlands can be found in Germany, like Inglot, Kiko, Soap and Glory. Also some drugstore products might be much cheaper compared to in Netherlands (not all of them, though). 

I know this is not much as I've seen other people called this many items "mini haul" ;P but this is considered much for me and I'm so excited with each items :D



Garnier Body Urea Intensive Lotion
Having keratosis pilaris made me need to always have urea lotion in hand. Right now I'm using the one from Eucerin which contains 10% urea. This only has 5% but it only costs €3 while Eucerin's costs €23. Garnier is available in the Netherlands but for some reason I never seem to find this product where Garnier is sold.
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum
Okay, gotta admit upon first sniff I disliked this scent. I thought I prefer the Enchanted one. But when I sniffed it again last week I thought it smells nice. I tried Enchanted again and decided I don't like it. I have to admit I was being a bit bias because I love Taylor Swift ;P I think this was around €17
Soap and Glory Glow Lotion
I don't get why Soap and Glory is not available in the Netherlands. I think their quirkiness reminds me of Benefit, it's like the bath and body version of Benefit cosmetics. I wanted to get Glow Lotion to prepare for summer (which is not coming anytime soon). This was said to have somewhat the same idea with Benefit Bathina (€33 at Sephora) and retailed for €11.95.
Garnier Ultimate Body Oil
Again, cannot be found in the Netherlands. I remember watching somebody in YouTube recommending this but now I can't remember who and can't find the video too. +_+ This is a combination of  argan, macadamia, almond and rose oil. Came with a spray for ease of application. It smells great too. This was about €8.
Soap and Glory Clean on Me Creamy Moisture Shower Gel
I kept seeing it in What's in my Shower kind of videos ;P For 500 ml this costs €9.95. I compare it to Philosophy's  shower gel (€18,26 for 480 ml) and hoped it's as nice :)
Diorskin Nude BB Creme shade 02 Fair sample 
I got it from Douglas for buying the two Soap and Glory products. I hope this is enough to write a review of it ;) I read different opinions about this product so I wanted to try it but can't justify the price (€42)

I think that's all for now :D I hope you enjoyed this as much as I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment