Thursday, March 21, 2013

China Glaze It's a Trap-eze



China Glaze It's a Trap-eze was a part of their Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away collection which was released around the end of last year. I was really excited over It's a Trap-Eze and wanted to get a hold on it right away. I finally got it and couldn't wait to show you its cuteness!
First, most people might found China Glaze's bottles familiar already. Their brush was thinner than OPI's or Essie's but worked well with this polish in particular.


China Glaze described It's a Trap-eze as "sheer milky white creme base with chunky, multi-colored, multi-sized hex and round glitter". I think the polish pretty much fit the description but the milky white creme base sometimes leaned a bit blue. The multi-colored glitter was so fun to look at, like having rainbow sprinkles on your nails. 


Application was quite easy, I used two coats in the pictures. Some reviews said that the formula was very thick, but I didn't find mine being so. It was normal, not too runny, not too thick, it packed a lot of the glitter in one coat but the base color needed the second coat.


I found this polish to stay on my nails for five days without chipping, even when it started to chip and showing tip wear, it was not very noticeable because the base color was almost similar to the nail whites :) Oh and I know it's expected, but just to put it out there, like all glitter polish, especially as packed as this, removal is a PITA.

Still, it's a very cute polish for spring summer (especially now that Easter is around the corner) and can go with almost everything. I think it could be nice being sandwiched also ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Awww awesome! Makes me wanna buy that one. Love it so muchhh..
    Thank you for reviewing :*

    http://sonya-wonderful-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete