Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Top 10 Cosmetics Products

Soooo... after hesitating for quite a long time, I finally upload this video of me talking about my top 10 cosmetic products. Here it is if you want to watch it, if you just want to see the list of products, just scroll down :) oh and excuse the gtalk sound around 9:00 :P


I made this video because of a post by Jian at pinkfishtart :)
I enjoyed preparing for this and I actually have 10 products to show :D

My top 10 cosmetic products are:

1. Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+
Since I have oily face so this foundation works best for me. Great coverage, combats oil and stays long. I'm on my second bottle already and loving it still. Usually wear this for more formal event, tho.

2. Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
I wear this one more frequently. I love that it looks good on pictures, and even tho against oil it couldn't beat mat velvet+, when it gets dewy it still looks nice. I can blot when I use this and I don't mind. Also on my second bottle already. It's cheaper than Mat Velvet+ (1/3 of its price!)

3. MAC Blot Powder
I can leave my blotting paper at home if I have this with me. It absorbs oil and I use this as finishing powder and also to touch up.

4. NARS Orgasm Powder Blush
My go-to natural blush. I love coral blush because it looks natural on my skintone. This has shimmer but not too chunky. It is buildable and give a healthy glow. Love it!

5. MAC Peachykeen Powder Blush
Quite similar to Orgasm but less buildable. I just switch between the two. :)

6. Everyday Minerals Flat Top Brush
This brush is so versatile and I use it for liquid foundation, mineral foundation, buffing my blush, anything. It's so soft and I have been using it for two years already.

7. Smith's Rosebud Salve
Since I have dry and chapped lips, I always have to use lip balm. After trying quite some, I love this one the most. Hydrating, gives a little color, gives a nice little glossy finish, and smells rosey nice. I love to wear it before any lipstick.

8. MAC Kinda Sexy
A nude coral color I use very frequently. When paired with Rosebud Salve, they both resulted a nice muted coral with subtle gloss. Love it. I can't wear matte lipstick straight on my lips because my lips are dry, so I layer it that way.

9. Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Put this on before applying any eyeshadow/eyeliner. Helps everything stays on and every color appear more vibrant.

10. Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes 1L
I love that it's not the blackest black, it's a little gray with subtle shimmer. I think it looks more natural with a little (not really noticeable) twinkle :)

That's it for my Top 10 Cosmetic Products. Special mention goes to Everyday Minerals Mineral Foundation. I love that one so much and it's a staple but right now I am totally out of it, haven't bought a new one.

So since I can tag people (I assume), I would love to ask my sister to make this video also. She has so many products, it should be easy (or harder?) to make a video about the top 10. :D

I hope you enjoyed this video and hope this helps if you also have oily skin, oily lids, or anything similar to mine!


2 comments:

  1. Awww you are so pretty and adorable! :D Thank you for sharing your top 10 cosmetics! Useful for me too since I also have oily skin!

    Ahahahah you sneakily adding an 11th product :P but it's great to know about! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh I should be thanking you instead :D I hesitated for quite a lot before posting this :)))
    If you buy anything out of the 10 I mentioned, do share :D

    ReplyDelete