Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring Must Have: OPI Sparrow Me the Drama



Spring is finally here (well, at least for a few days) and I know one color that I have to take out of my nail polish drawer once the sun is appearing. It's OPI Sparrow Me the Drama. This polish came out during spring two years ago in OPI collaboration with Pirates of the Caribbean, I didn't realize it's been that long since. 




As usual I won't go  into details about packaging. Standard OPI glass bottle, pro-wide brush, reasonable handle with the polish name stuck on the bottom. 


Since my last nail polish review was also a pink, you might wonder why do I need so many pinks. Well, of course I need this one ^^ Sparrow Me the Drama is a different take of bubblegum pink. It has a bit of grey in it that makes the pink muted but somehow looks delicate and fun at the same time. It's not the kind of bright like Essie Lovie Dovie also not as yellow toned like Jessica Flirtation.



The formula was great, I need two coats but if I layer some small area with another coat it doesn't pool. The consistency is normal, not too thick nor thin. Easy easy to work with. It stays on perfectly for a week, after that I notice tip wear and a little chipping. 

It might be a little harder to find right now because it's a little old, but I found it here for £11.50.

Bottom line, this is one of my all time favorite. Too bad I will have to wipe them off and change to orange shade for Koninginnedag next Tuesday ;) (We're crowning a new king!)

No comments:

Post a Comment