Wednesday, February 6, 2013

For Sale: Diorskin Nude and Lancome Teint Miracle

I didn't intend for this blog to be for selling products but after a while of thinking and re-thinking I made up my mind to let go of two products in my foundation stash. It's kind of a heavy feeling because back then I was really looking forward to get them, but now the shade doesn't match me anymore, at all, so here goes :) Please note that the price I put here doesn't include shipping, which are from 9 to 12 € within Europe (these are only offered for shipping within Europe). Payment is through Paypal only. If you're interested please send e-mail to putrantomrs@gmail.com stating which product, your paypal e-mail and your address so I can calculate shipping. I will ship within 3 working days after receiving payment.


First up is the Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Make Up SPF 10 in shade 031 Sand. Unboxed, worn only once. Originally retailed for €40.30 (reference feelunique.com). This one offered for €20.






My foundation is authentic and I only sell it because the color doesn't match me anymore. It is a great foundation, as it said on the title it offered natural finish and it scored 3.9 on makeupalley. Shade 031 is supposed to match NC35 on MAC. So it's a medium shade with warm undertone.

Second one is Lancôme Teint Miracle in shade 045 Sable Beige. Unboxed, worn twice. Originally retailed for €35.75. This one offered for €18.





Again this is an authentic product and I only sell it because the color doesn't match me anymore. This was the hyped foundation that Kate Middleton was said to wear on her wedding day (yes, I was sold :P) and scored 4.0 on makeupalley. Shade 045 I think was supposed to match NC40 on MAC. It's a slightly deeper shade with warm undertone.

So there they are, hope they found happy new owners soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment