Thursday, June 21, 2012

June Glossybox


Once again another Glossybox have arrived :) Actually today I was expecting three packages and two of them arrived already. I'm still waiting for the third and the most anticipated one!

Anyway this is the June Glossybox, finally arrived after some teasers from the Facebook and Twitter page of Glossybox.nl. Most of the things on the box are related to summer weather change even though we have summer only one or two days here.

So let's take a closer look!



In this month's box I received:


Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray
This product is meant to create and keep your hair's texture and volume for a nice beach look. To give your casual hair a little more oomph! :) It has a faint fresh smell and I haven't tried it (of course) but since I've always receive hair care products in my glossybox, it's quite thoughtful for Glossybox to change them based on the weather ^^ 
This one retails for € 12.99 for 200 ml. The one in the box is 75 ml so it's roughly worth € 4.87.
Biotherm Lait Solaire
A bottle of SPF 30 sun protection milk for face and body. It has a citrus fragrance. On skin it leaves a white cast and results in a somewhat dewy finish. It feels moisturizing and absorbed quite quickly. I am currently sticking to my Shiseido sunscreen for my face so I can see this being used for body only in my case. 
It comes in mini size while the full size is 200 ml that retails for € 27.00. The mini size is worth € 4.05 (30 ml)
Alessandro Heel Rescue Balm
Since it's the season for flip flops (supposedly), we should check our feet to make sure they're free of cracks or any sign of dryness. Come Alessandro Heel Rescue Balm, which is a nourishing heel smoother. I currently don't have any problem with my feet but I think this will come in handy sometimes, or more handy for hubby. Again, this product also has a fresh scent, at first it made me think of toothpaste / mouthwash but then I realize it's a peppermint smell. That way I think it can also combat foot odor if you're one who suffers from that. :) Also applying lotion on your feet will help especially when you're breaking in a new pair of shoes (who says NEW SHOES, again? *squeal) , so flip flops or pumps, this will come in handy nonetheless. 
This retails for € 7.95 for 50 ml package, so the 30 ml size is worth € 4.77
Herome Toe Separators
Before you're wearing flip flops (again, supposedly), it would be nice to take care of your pedicure first, right? (RIGHT!) So Glossybox just had to include a set of toe separators from Herome to help us applying nail polishes :) I never really pay attention to this but now that I have one I might use it anyway ^^ 
This is a full size and worth € 2.50
Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Volume Gloss
It's simply a  volumizing gloss. I don't know if they sent different colors to everyone but I got the shade 06 Nude Rose. The shade kind of reminded me to my MAC Plushglass in Power Supply. It's really close to my natural lip color so the color doesn't made so much difference for me. I tried it on on its own and it feels quite comfortable, not too sticky compared to MAC gloss, but I think that would mean that the color will disappear quite quickly. 
On the tube it packs some sparkles but on the lips it doesn't show, maybe because of the shade too. I couldn't really say anything about volumizing but I think the glossy shiny finish sure will make your lips look plumper. 
This retails at €15.50.


I guess that's it about my June Glossybox. In case you're wondering why I didn't write about my May Glossybox, it was because I received it quite late as I was on a short trip when it arrived so I figured it'd be so late to review anyway :) Hope this helps! See you next box :)

No comments:

Post a Comment