Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Post-Christmas Haul

After Christmas, I bought some things I need especially for skin care. After around two weeks here in Rotterdam, the change of weather made my usual skin care stuff (actually I only brought my cleansing soap and sunscreen here) kind of not working. I am currently searching for cleanser and moisturizer because the cold weather makes my skin drier. My skin is usually oily and I have lots of mattifying foundation to combat it, but right now it's drier because of the weather and I got well not so bad of pimples but still it made me had to do something right away.

I figure I would need moisturizer and a gentle exfoliator. Well, putting that all in thoughts, here are some things I bought after Christmas. Mostly to try but the Yes to Carrots line I had hopes at.
All of the haul together... Face masks and nail polishes from H&M and Yes to Carrots stuff from Sephora

Some closer look...Yes To Carrots Daily Cream Facial Cleanser and Rich Moisture Day Cream, I accidentally threw away the bill, I think it's around 11 euros for the cleanser and 8 for the cream.
The H&M Nail Polishes, Hunt Me Down and Polish Me Happy
H&M Face Mask, from left to right; Rich Chocolate Moisturizing Mask, Raspberry Smoothie Pore Cleansing Mask, Warm Exfoliating Sugar Scrub and Zesty Lime Energizing Mask. They cost 1.95 euros a sachet.

Sure hope they would be much of help. Will write about them again later :)





No comments:

Post a Comment